We’re always on the look-out for talented people who share our passion for great beer to come and join us On The Edge. Since opening in 2015, we've come along way with a rebrand and new ownership.
Brewing four new craft beers a month, our approach to brewing is simple: we want to produce consistently great tasting beers of all styles from easy-drinking ales to highly-hopped, high strength beers – from our core range to our experimental special releases.
With growth and expansion we are often adding to our strong team at the brewery, any vacancies will be posted here.
We are on the lookout for outgoing, friendly beer lovers to join our growing Taproom team!
Open from Thursdays to Sundays, our Taproom in the heart of the brewery features 10 of our latest, freshest craft beers of all styles on tap, street food every weekend and live music.
Your duties will include:
• Serving customers great beer, delivering on that ‘glad to be alive’ vibe
• Engaging with our customers about the beer & representing all things Electric Bear
• Changing kegs, refilling fridge and continued stock management on shift
• Maintaining upkeep and cleanliness both in the Taproom and outdoor areas
• Assisting with bar set-up and closedown
• Opportunity to work additional hours at events and festivals when available
Schedule: Thursday - Sunday (must be available to work weekends)
Benefits include: shift beer allowance, staff discount, and free street food when applicable.
Experience within the craft beer / hospo industry is preferred, but not essential as training will be given.
If you are enthusiastic, have a reliable work ethic and willing to learn, drop us a message!
JOIN OUR TEAM
If none of our current available vacancies fit your experience but you still feel that add to our team here, then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us and we’ll keep you in mind for future opportunities.